CV / Resume
Software Engineer, Senior Frontend Developer (Angular), Team Leader, Assistant Manager, Mentor
Date of Birth: September 26, 1984
Marital status: married, two daughters
Current location: Ukraine, Kyiv
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering.
(National Technical University of Ukraine `Kyiv Polytechnic Institute`)
- Experience: since July 2005 / 10+ years of experience in IT.
- Actively involved with the latest technology and updates in the web development field.
- Profound in helping clients achieve their corporate objectives due to a combination of leadership, relationship management and technical skills.
- Solid management experience in development of different software types (desktop, web, mobile apps, middleware). Proven ability to organize and motivate team and achieve a result.
- Passionate and driven professional with a love for technology, product and user experience design.
- Efficiently manages multiple assignments, tasks, constantly under pressure, while meeting tight deadlines, schedules and consistently achieving goals/quotas above the standards.
- Quick learner with great combination of interpersonal and technical skills.
- Senior Frontend Engineer at Kantar Retail Virtual Reality, Ciklum (2+ year)
- Senior Web Developer at Deutsche Bank, Luxoft (5 months)
- Frontend Developer at Dev iQ (7 months)
- Co-founder and CTO at Mobilius (2+ years)
- Co-founder at SiteTime (7+ years)
- Co-founder and developer at bnk-studio (2+ years)
- Developer at WhiteWeb (3+ years)
- Main Soft Skills: SAFe, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian (native speaker); English (intermediate).